Former Student Admissions

Any Claflin University student who has been out of school one semester or more (excluding summer school) for any reason and who desires to be readmitted should submit at least one month prior to the beginning of the term he/she plans to enter. The student should also request that official transcripts from any other institution attended since attending Claflin University be sent to the Office of Admissions and Records. The re-admissions application is provided by the Office of Admissions and Records, and should be returned to that office when completed.  

Your application packet should be submitted via mail, fax or e-mail to:

Claflin University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
400 Magnolia Street
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Fax Number: (803) 535-5385

If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your Re-Admissions Application Status, please contact:

Edward McMorris
Transfer/Re-Admissions Counselor

Are you ready to become a visionary leader? Apply today and start your path toward success and excellence!

Apply Now

Come witness the beautiful campus that is home to cutting-edge research and a wealth of cultural experiences!

Visit Clalfin Campus