Dr. Kumkum Singh
Dr. Kum Kum Singh teaches World Civilization, Western Civilizations and South Asian History courses with a global perspective.
A scholar of World History and Asian History, Dr. Singh is a dynamic teacher and educator who enjoys introducing students to the global world, and understanding the exciting insights of history, culture, language, and politics. She is passionate about helping students explore the unique historical dimensions of human life and what it means for contemporary culture as well.
- Ph.D. History, Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi, U.P., India, December 1992.
- M.A.Rehabilitation Counseling, South Carolina State University, December 1997.
- M.A.History, Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi, U.P., India, September 1988.
- Social practices vary due to economic status. At present working on a research article.
Activities and Honors
- Employee of the year 2012
- Nominated for Employee of the year 2014
- Singh, Kumkum, Indian History and Culture An Expansive Study, Varanasi,Priyadarshani Prakashan, 1994.
- Singh, Kumkum. “Aristocratic Life and Culture” Ph. D. dissertation., Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi. 1992
- Singh, Kumkum submitted for publication “Using Technology and Apps to Enhance Student Learning”
- Singh, Kumkum Social practices vary due to economic status. At present working on a research article.