The School of Business prepares students for successful careers in business professions. More job opportunities for men and women educated in the managerial techniques of business operations and administration will be available in our expanding business sector. The demand for salaried managers and administrators will continue to grow in the global economy of the 21st century as firms increasingly depend on well trained professionals.
The School of Business offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Concentration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with non-business minor
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management (For adult learners )
Claflin University, through the School of Business, is nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the degrees of Master of Business Administration, and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Management, Marketing and Organizational Management.