Monday, May 6
- 9 a.m.-7 p.m. - Cap and Gown Pick-up (graduating students only), W.V. Middleton Fine Arts Center
- School of Business: Orange and Maroon Room, 1 p.m.
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences: Ministers’ Hall, 3 p.m.
- School of Education: The 1869 Club, 4 p.m.
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics: Molecular Science Research Center Atrium, 5 p.m.
- Professional and Continuing Studies: Ministers’ Hall Library, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7
- Noon - Yearbook Signing/Cookout, Panther Plaza
Wednesday, May 8
7 p.m. - Senior Farewell Banquet, Tullis Arena, Jonas T. Kennedy Health and Wellness Complex
Thursday, May 9
- 2 p.m. - ROTC Commissioning Ceremony, South Carolina State University, Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center, 300 College Street NE, Orangeburg, S.C.
- 3 p.m. - Commencement Rehearsal, South Atlantic Conference Seventh-day Adventist Convention Center, 514 Neeses Highway, Orangeburg, S.C.
- 7 p.m. - Senior Soiree Hosted by President Henry N. Tisdale and First Lady Alice Carson Tisdale in Honor of the Class of 2019, Tullis Arena, (Ticket Required).
friday, MAY 10
- 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. - Golden Class of 1969 Registration and Get Acquainted Hour. 1869 Club (on campus)
- 12:30-2 p.m. - The President’s Luncheon honoring the Golden Class of 1969, hosted by President Henry N. and First Lady Alice Carson Tisdale. Ministers’ Hall.
By invitation only
- Campus Tour. Immediately following the President’s Luncheon.
- 7 p.m. - 2019 Baccalaureate Service. Tullis Arena, Jonas T. Kennedy Health
and Wellness Complex
8:30-11p.m. - Golden Class of 1969 Social. Orangeburg Country Club, 2745 Griffith Drive NW, Orangeburg
Saturday, May 11
8-9:15 a.m. Golden Class of 1969 Reunion Breakfast and Class Photograph.
- 11 a.m. 2019 Commencement Convocation. (Ticket only). South Atlantic Conference Seventh-day Adventist Convention Center, 514 Neeses Highway, Orangeburg, S.C.
- 2-3:30 p.m. Golden Class of 1969 Farewell Reception. Ministers’ Hall