Why attend an Early Registration Day?
- Confirm your place in the class
- Obtain first choice for available class sections
- Submit medical form
- Network with Administration and Members of the Faculty
- Meet with orientation leaders who will serve as your mentors
- Tour Residential Life Communities
- Complete the registration and financial aid process prior to the start of the new semester
- Receive a copy of this year's Common Reader text. Book must be completed by student orientation.
ERD is rapidly approaching; use the following link to register today.
Have questions regarding Early Registration Day? Contact The Freshman College at (803) 535-5282 or Freshman.email@example.com
* Please note that the registration link closes at 12 p.m. on the day prior to the Early Registration Day. It will reopen the following Monday.
If you are unable to register online, you are welcomed to attend as a walk-in participant.
Note: If for some reason you are unable to attend an Early Registration Day, please contact us at (803) 535-5282 to schedule a cyber advisement session.
The Freshman College is a first year experience program that includes a variety of activities specifically designed for students transitioning from high school to Claflin University. To help you get started, we have designed an Early Registration Day (ERD) program that allows you to meet your academic advisor and register for classes prior to the start of the academic year.
The University requires all students who plan to enroll during the upcoming fall semester to attend one of the Early Registration Day (ERD) sessions:
Saturday, April 13, 2019
Friday, May 17, 2019
Friday, June 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Early Registration Days begins at 8 a.m.
Registration table opens @ 7:15