Former Students

Once a member of the Claflin family, always a member of the Claflin family. We look forward to having you back.

If you attended Claflin University but have been out of school one semester or more (excluding summer school) for any reason, and you wish to be readmitted, you will need to submit a re-admission application at least one month prior to the beginning of the term you plan to enter. Also, be sure to request official transcripts from any other institution in which you were enrolled since attending Claflin; these transcripts should be sent to the Claflin Office of Admissions.

How to Apply

1. Complete the Re-Admissions Application

The re-admissions application is provided by the Office of Admissions and Records, and should be returned to that office when completed.

2. Submit Your Application

Claflin University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Mr. Michael Zeigler
Director of Admissions
Transfer Counselor/Recruiter

Contact Us

If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your Re-Admissions Application Status, please email us or call 803-535-5551.

Section Navigation
Support the next generation of Claflin Leaders
Your support provides educational enrichment through student scholarships, loan funds, instructional classroom equipment, preparing Claflin's students to be leaders of the future.