You've been accepted! You're that much closer to becoming a visionary leader. Be sure to take the next step in order to take your place alongside your Claflin classmates.
Congratulations. Because your application for admission was granted, we recognize your potential, and we are looking forward to your joining our learning community of scholars, learners and leaders.
In order to secure your place at Claflin, be sure to take the next easy steps:
1. Send in your enrollment deposit
Office of Admissions
400 Magnolia Street
Orangeburg, SC 29115
2. Sign up for Early Registration Day and attend Orientation
View dates for Early Registration Day
View dates and information orientation
3. Look for the Claflin Materials We Sent You
By now, you should also have received:
Instructions for accepted students
- Confirmation of acceptance form
- Tuition, fees, room and boarding costs
- Student housing application (housing assignments will not be given until the entire housing enrollment deposit is paid)
- Financial aid application and information
- Report of medical history form
Be on the lookout for information from Claflin University's Freshman College, which will include details about orientation, early registration dates and more.
Still haven't decided?
Let us help. In short, the quality of the education you will receive at Claflin will be a game changer for yourself and your future, as we work together to bring out the visionary leader in you.
Learn Why Claflin